Friday, April 2, 2010
Invokes Nazi era. Tea Baggers are Storm-trooping.
Concerned Americans everywhere in San Francisco, Manhattan, and ACLU offices nationwide are deeply troubled and worried about the level of violent, extremist, angry rhetoric coming from political maverick and extreme extremist ex-Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin at her recent Tea Bagging speech in Nevada. One government study group, Front for Enlightened Americans for Responsible Speech (FEARS) took advantage of some very generous recently released funds from the Stimulus Bill project to do a complete, multi-million dollar research and investigation of the recent speech to determine how much of a danger to civil order and to the national interest is Sarah Palin due to this wildly incendiary, highly violent, extreme extremist speech. FEARS director, Dr. Wilson W. Moocher, made this announcement at a press conference from the study's temporary headquarters in St. Kitts: "There is no doubt in our minds - as a result of months of analyzing her speech last week, entire team of experts has determined that the extremely violent and provocative speech by Gov. Palin was clearly intended to incite armed revolution and violent overthrow of the US government as well as of the U.N." Dr. Moocher claimed. "This speech invoked the memory of Adolph Hitler's 'Beer Hall' speech in Hamburg," he added.
Dr. Moocher went on to specify the extremely violent rhetoric in the Palin Nevada speech that sent the media, from the New York Times, to MSNBC into mass investigations into the words and intentions of this speech. "Palin opened her extreme speech by saying we live in 'volatile times,'" Dr. Moocher explained. "This is a clear call to violent overthrow of the US government. The word 'volatile' is a highly incendiary word, especially in this context." "From there," Moocher went on, "the escalating violent rhetoric descended into a vile, boiling cauldron of hate-filled evil, couched in the extremely extremist bigoted of violent language." He then provided a massive list of the other more extreme wording used by Palin, including:
- Using the word "fighting" (as in 'fighting' for our country or for 'solutions.")
- Telling Obama and the Congressional Democratic leadership that they are "fired," clearly intending to incite some one to use fire arms on them.
- Mentioning several times the word, "cut" while slyly seeming to refer to taxes and spending, it was clearly meant to be code for encouraging bloody retribution against members of Progressive congressional seats.
- The repeated mention of "drilling" was a clear-cut, double-entendre reference to signify heteronormal terrorism against womyn, as well as violence and terrorism against Mother Earth.
- The mention of "getting involved" which was clearly code for taking up arms and attacking the government and its representatives.
- The mention of "true-blue-blooded Americans,"-- a surefire reference to racial superiority hearkening back to Nazism in its worse forms.
-Repeated references to violent, warlike words such as political "battlegrounds," "not retreating," reload," which is unmistakably referring to terrorist insurgent activity and the destruction of the world as we know it.
One highly respected news reporter, Keith Olbermann of MSNBC, tried to be balanced about the severe allegations that the study proved. "How much more proof do we need? Palin and anybody associated with her needs to be thrown in jail immediately with no parole. At the same time, we need to be cautious before we speak in public about some of these reports," Olberman said on his show. "The fascist, storm-trooping, Nazi-like rhetoric used by the extremely extreme extremist, Sarah Palin, deserves the utmost attention and forceful reaction of the most severe kind to squash this clear threat to out international safety and democracy as we know it. Silencing her and the extreme extremist media who are not critical of her is the only way to guarantee a free press."